Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Cute Kawaii Jurishi

So it begins


As you all know I haven't been around very much, BUT this time I promise I will be, I will be doing mostly reviews on circle lenses and if I get lucky then I'll be doing review for other beauty products.


So with out further-ado I announce the first person to sponsor me and helping me getting back on my feet is....

Klenspop!!
Yup that's right!! Klenspop! So I owe them a lot, and look forward to reviewing their lenses! What lenses will I be reviewing you ask? Well -drum roll please-
BUNNY COLOR BROWN
Bunny Color Brown!
I'll be adding their banner, and well more information about the lenses when they arrive so be sure to be on the look out! In the mean time I will be doing reviews for all the other lenses I bought for your reading pleasure~ Until then take care~


No comments :

Post a Comment

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and logo copyrights that may be used in posts belong to the original creators. Footer image copyrights belong to Kawaii Japan Lover Me. Blog theme, graphics, and header copyrights go to Babycakesland.Blogspot.com. Marquee copyrights belong to Cute Kawaii Jurishi. Any other copyrights are self advertised. All reviews are based solely on my opinion, and are not influenced by my sponsors. Same or similar reactions to products described or featured are not guaranteed. Products included in reviews and giveaways are purchased by me unless otherwise noted.