Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Cute Kawaii Jurishi

The comeback

I'mmmm baaaaaack!!

Update
Right so I know I have been gone since April of last year... Why the sudden disappearance? Where could I have gone? (Even thought I didn't post as much as I should have) I moved to a whole new state! Got out a bad relationship (caused me way to much stress to the point I wasn't happy with them), started working at a new job, met a new guy (details about that later), found my own apartment to live in and basically just working my butt off! It has been tiring and before I almost forget!! Merry Christmas and I hope you have a happy new year! Yeah I know I am a little late on that. I know there are things that I still have yet to post and well I know I will post the reviews for sure put as far as the other things go not to sure about them! I will be starting fresh and new and will not be posting every day maybe once or twice every week. Or if I just have something to post about... I can't be bound by a promise to post every day when well I don't have that many of you! BUT I am happy for the few that are following me :3 I love you all very much for not unfollowing me during this time!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and logo copyrights that may be used in posts belong to the original creators. Footer image copyrights belong to Kawaii Japan Lover Me. Blog theme, graphics, and header copyrights go to Babycakesland.Blogspot.com. Marquee copyrights belong to Cute Kawaii Jurishi. Any other copyrights are self advertised. All reviews are based solely on my opinion, and are not influenced by my sponsors. Same or similar reactions to products described or featured are not guaranteed. Products included in reviews and giveaways are purchased by me unless otherwise noted.