Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Cute Kawaii Jurishi

Why my long trip to the wizarding world was just fantastic.

image
 First off I would like to apologize for my month of being absent and not posting so much. The wizarding world is very serious about not allowing muggle (Non-magic folk) inventions in. I did smuggle my phone in and you can see I tried to make a post when I was on my phone, but could not put up any pictures!

image
I am still figuring out how to use muggle technology, it can get a little confusing for me still! When I came back from Hogwarts, I discovered my computer was broken!
image
 
SO I had to buy a new one, and I just got that yesterday ^^

image


What does that mean? 
I will be posting more I promise, back to my 1 post a week thing, I have so many things to make up for!

Coming next week: Twilight Blue- Sponsor review!

Until then remember these words of wisdom~

" It is impossible to live with out failing at something, unless you have lived so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all. In which case you fail by default"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-J.K Rowling

Things that need to be posted:
Twilight Blue- Sponsor review
Lacey Grey- Sponsor review
EOS Green- Sponsor review
GEO Animation CP-A6- Sponsor Review

No comments :

Post a Comment

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and logo copyrights that may be used in posts belong to the original creators. Footer image copyrights belong to Kawaii Japan Lover Me. Blog theme, graphics, and header copyrights go to Babycakesland.Blogspot.com. Marquee copyrights belong to Cute Kawaii Jurishi. Any other copyrights are self advertised. All reviews are based solely on my opinion, and are not influenced by my sponsors. Same or similar reactions to products described or featured are not guaranteed. Products included in reviews and giveaways are purchased by me unless otherwise noted.