Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Cute Kawaii Jurishi

Sorry for the delay, there are no computers at hogwarts!!

Gah!!! I promise I will edit this and make it all cute and stuff  but right now I'm at work and posting on my mobile!! 

Where have you been?! Beds empty, no note, car gone!
But they were starving her mom.. There were bars on his window!
You better hope I won't put bars on your window!

On a less Harry potter note... sorry guys I'll try to be more active now. Work just wears me out but I need the money! Well that and video games are distracting! Specially when final fantasy lightening returns comes out!! I'll try my hardest to post on my days off! But here have some pictures I took recently ^^ also I still have  three reviews to post I will try to get that to you guys ASAP!!


Will post pictures when I get home.. Damn phone ><

No comments :

Post a Comment

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and logo copyrights that may be used in posts belong to the original creators. Footer image copyrights belong to Kawaii Japan Lover Me. Blog theme, graphics, and header copyrights go to Babycakesland.Blogspot.com. Marquee copyrights belong to Cute Kawaii Jurishi. Any other copyrights are self advertised. All reviews are based solely on my opinion, and are not influenced by my sponsors. Same or similar reactions to products described or featured are not guaranteed. Products included in reviews and giveaways are purchased by me unless otherwise noted.