Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Cute Kawaii Jurishi

Klenspop Circle lens Review: Bunny 3 Color Grey


In my excitement I forgot to announce the next review I would be doing for Klenspop, for that I am super sorry! I got caught up with work and medical things, Needless to say I am fine, just pulled something in my leg and ready to do this review! So who is ready?!?!

Bunny 3 Color Grey
Diameter: 14.5mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.3mm
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water content: 38%
Manufacture: Lenspop
Origin: Korea


Shipping 
Due to some issues with my post I got these a little late, but I know it wasn't their fault. So I will say that their shipping is really great and fast for just standard~ 

Packaging 
I still cant get over the cute little box they put it in compared to other contacts I have gotten that just wrap the bottles up. Everything is so neat and organized <3 I didn't get a little paper this time though to show how to care for lenses, but I am sure if it's your first time ordering from them they include it! 


How they look:
Indoor/Bathroom Lighting

Indoor Natural lighting

Outside Lighting


Review
First impression: I was happy to be getting a more then one tone contact, and it looked really nice in the picture I saw on their page (seen below) so I was ready to see how they would look when I got them. I have had a grey lens before and it showed up really nice with my eyes so I knew I wouldn't have to worry to much about these ones! 5/5
Design: I really like how two tone or three tone contacts look but I have always been to scared to buy them. I don't know why. So the design on this was really nice simple. Another good one for just a natural look~ 5/5
Color: I love grey lenses, the only thing that worried me was the brown. But the two work together really well. Even if they don't show up well with my eye color~ 4/5
Naturalness: These contacts are very natural. They are perfect to wear going out any where. I figure that if you have light eyes though they will be more noticeable with the grey but they aren't big enough to look unnatural. 5/5
Enlargement: They weren't really enlarging. They were a little big but not big enough for any one to notice that you are wearing any contacts. These felt like I was wearing just normal colored contacts. Which there is nothing wrong with that. Good for family photos!! 3/5 
Comfort: I haven't had the chance to wear these to work, but as I am typing this I am wearing them with a fan blowing in my face and they haven't tried out nor dried out my eyes. I don't even feel them, they were a little hard to put on since I am used to bigger lenses. Putting on makeup didn't irritate them either!! 5/5
Overall: I really was expecting them to look like this: 
They do how ever look like that when they are in the case, just not on my eyes. I imagine that's how they would look on some one with light eyes. How ever, I loved how the grey created a neat little effect around my eyes in some pictures that I took. They are more noticeable in the sun light then indoors which was a little disappointing for me. I wouldn't recommend this to some one with dark eyes that wanted a color to show no matter the lighting. I would how ever tell all my light eyed followers and friends that if they want a natural three toned contact that they should get these ones. Even though they don't show up great with my eyes, I would recommend you give them a shot if everything else about them appeals to you, every eye is different~ 27/30



I would like to thank lens pop for sponsoring me with another pair of contacts and am glad to continue to do work with them~

Sorry it took me so long to get this up!!










No comments :

Post a Comment

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and logo copyrights that may be used in posts belong to the original creators. Footer image copyrights belong to Kawaii Japan Lover Me. Blog theme, graphics, and header copyrights go to Babycakesland.Blogspot.com. Marquee copyrights belong to Cute Kawaii Jurishi. Any other copyrights are self advertised. All reviews are based solely on my opinion, and are not influenced by my sponsors. Same or similar reactions to products described or featured are not guaranteed. Products included in reviews and giveaways are purchased by me unless otherwise noted.