Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Cute Kawaii Jurishi

Good morning~

image
Good morning everybody~  I pretty much am exhausted from work.. Aigoo, I hope every ones day is going well I will be posting my dolly eye review soon! I keep getting side tracked with Pokemon X... Trying to get all my pokemon to level 100 is so tiring >< I just wanted to announce that I am going to be having a give away!!
image

*Gasp* so soon?! I will post more information about it once I get 50 followers! But for now look at how cute the sleeping pandas are :3

image

No comments :

Post a Comment

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and logo copyrights that may be used in posts belong to the original creators. Footer image copyrights belong to Kawaii Japan Lover Me. Blog theme, graphics, and header copyrights go to Babycakesland.Blogspot.com. Marquee copyrights belong to Cute Kawaii Jurishi. Any other copyrights are self advertised. All reviews are based solely on my opinion, and are not influenced by my sponsors. Same or similar reactions to products described or featured are not guaranteed. Products included in reviews and giveaways are purchased by me unless otherwise noted.