Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Cute Kawaii Jurishi

Christmas shopping.... For myself

image

Who doesn't love pampering them selves once in awhile and with Christmas right around the corner, it is the perfect excuse to pamper yourself just a little more then usual. THAT being said I did some more shopping for my self a little. I did my nails and then went on amazon to get some much needed things!! 

I'll post pictures when everything arrives in the mail which is gonna take forever TT~TT. 

I deiced at 20 followers I am going to post what my give away is going to include so keep an eye out for that post :3 

Oh.. I am doing a collaboration with a bunch of fellow bloggers including my best friend but more about that some other time!~ I have to go out and do more shopping! ( For other people this time and not just my self.... WELL maybe a little bit for my self ;3)

 That's all for now have a FANTASTICAL day!


image

No comments :

Post a Comment

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and logo copyrights that may be used in posts belong to the original creators. Footer image copyrights belong to Kawaii Japan Lover Me. Blog theme, graphics, and header copyrights go to Babycakesland.Blogspot.com. Marquee copyrights belong to Cute Kawaii Jurishi. Any other copyrights are self advertised. All reviews are based solely on my opinion, and are not influenced by my sponsors. Same or similar reactions to products described or featured are not guaranteed. Products included in reviews and giveaways are purchased by me unless otherwise noted.